Shop by condition
Flu and Immune Support
Organic Skincare Range
The Stowtotalhealth shop is open:
8.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday
8.30am - 12.00pm on Saturdays
Sunday - Closed
Not just a website!
We are always happy to welcome you at our shop in Stowmarket. Here are directions if you would like to pop in for a chat:
Travelling from Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds on A14
- Travelling from Bury St Edmunds, the A14 enters an Accident Reduction Zone with a strict 50mph limit.
- Take the A1113 to Stowmarket.
- The roads winds round and under the A14 to a small roundabout. Follow the signs for Town Centre.
- Violet Hill Road is the next right turn after the roundabout.
- Turn right and go up the hill for about 300 yards. StowHealth is on your left.
Travelling from Colchester, Ipswich on A14
- Take the first junction on the A14 marked to Stowmarket - A1120.
- At the roundabout under the A14 turn left.
- After 200 yards there is another roundabout. Go straight across and down to a complicated set of traffic lights. This road is dual carriageway and at the lights you need to be in the right hand lane.
- Turn right at the lights following the signs for the Town Centre.Keep in the right hand lane.
- At the next roundabout - about 400 yards- turn right to Town Centre.
- Follow this road to a set of traffic lights. Go straight ahead at the lights and you will now be following signs for A14 Bury St Edmunds.
- At the next roundabout, go straight across following signs for A14 Bury St Edmunds.
- Follow this road for about half a mile. Violet Hill Road is on the left (there is a sign for the Police Station).
- Turn left and go up the hill for about 300 yards. StowHealth is on your left.
VITAMIN B COULD HELP ALZHEIMER\'S
Individuals who would like to lower their risk of some age-associated neurodegenerative conditions, such as dementia or Alzheimer’s, may want to take stock of their vitamin B intake.
Glucosamine and Joint Health
Normal wear and tear on joints occurs daily throughout your life. Cartilage helps protect your joints form the friction caused by everyday movement more...
The role of probiotics in Irritable bowel syndrome has been well researched more...