Shop by condition
Flu and Immune Support
Organic Skincare Range
The Stowtotalhealth shop is open:
8.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday
8.30am - 12.00pm on Saturdays
Sunday - Closed
Not just a website!
We are always happy to welcome you at our shop in Stowmarket. Here are directions if you would like to pop in for a chat:
Travelling from Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds on A14
- Travelling from Bury St Edmunds, the A14 enters an Accident Reduction Zone with a strict 50mph limit.
- Take the A1113 to Stowmarket.
- The roads winds round and under the A14 to a small roundabout. Follow the signs for Town Centre.
- Violet Hill Road is the next right turn after the roundabout.
- Turn right and go up the hill for about 300 yards. StowHealth is on your left.
Travelling from Colchester, Ipswich on A14
- Take the first junction on the A14 marked to Stowmarket - A1120.
- At the roundabout under the A14 turn left.
- After 200 yards there is another roundabout. Go straight across and down to a complicated set of traffic lights. This road is dual carriageway and at the lights you need to be in the right hand lane.
- Turn right at the lights following the signs for the Town Centre.Keep in the right hand lane.
- At the next roundabout - about 400 yards- turn right to Town Centre.
- Follow this road to a set of traffic lights. Go straight ahead at the lights and you will now be following signs for A14 Bury St Edmunds.
- At the next roundabout, go straight across following signs for A14 Bury St Edmunds.
- Follow this road for about half a mile. Violet Hill Road is on the left (there is a sign for the Police Station).
- Turn left and go up the hill for about 300 yards. StowHealth is on your left.
Repellents containing DEET (N,N-diethyl-3-methylbenzamide) are recommended for parts of the world where visitors could catch potentially life-threatening diseases, such as malaria and yellow fever from mosquitos more...
There are a number if herbs that have traditionally been used during the menopause, the main ones are termed 'adaptogens' which have a balancing effect on the body more...
What is stress and how do we deal with the negative effects? more...